Collins Pro Dictionary
- OS 3.2+
- 22 MB Free disk space
- Intel-based Mac (will not work with PowerPC-based Macs)
- 256 MB RAM
- OS X 10.5+
- 30 MB Free Disk Space
- 400 Mhz Pentium (compatible) processor
- 96 MB RAM
- 30 MB Free Disk Space
- MS .NET 3.5 SP1
- Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7
iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
You can count on our Collins German-English dictionary app for iPhone and iPad to provide all the content you need, along with extra features that help you get the most out of the dictionary.
This iPhone and iPad app includes:
- Conjugations of thousands of German and English verbs in all standard forms.
- Number translation into German or English text.
- History of recent look-ups so you can return to results quickly.
This app is perfect for people who love language. Tap any word to look it up, conjugate it, or send it to Google search for usage examples. We worked to make our search smarter so you would always find the word you need. Our iPhone and iPad dictionary suggests related words, similar spellings, and more.
All of this is available on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with no internet connection required. And because it’s a universal app, you can load it onto all of your iOS devices without needing to make multiple purchases.
Our Collins German-English Dictionary for Mac includes many useful features that help language learners get the most out of the comprehensive dictionary. It includes flashcards, verb conjugation, grammar references, internet tools, and a hotkey for use in email, web browsers, PDF files, documents, and more.
If you need to memorize words or phrases, use the flashcard tool to create custom flashcards that suit your needs. You can organize them into sets by color, and when you’re ready to study, flip through your deck in our animated viewer. Your flashcard content is always under your control.
The verb conjugator provides complete conjugations for thousands of German and English verbs in all standard forms. Just enter the verb of your choice into the search box and choose the tense you want to view.
Try the entire dictionary and all of its features, completely free of charge, for 10 days of use by downloading a trial.
We know that as a serious German or English language learner you expect more than simple translations from your dictionary, so we created Windows software that conjugates, translates numbers, and includes built-in study tools like a flashcard builder and a bilingual grammar guide. With the Collins German-English dictionary, you can:
- Click on any word in a translation to look it up, conjugate it, add it to your flashcards, or search for usage examples online.
- Conjugate thousands of German and English verbs.
- Customize flashcards for memorizing vocabulary lists, verb forms, and more.
- Translate numbers into German and English text.
- Define German and English words in email, web browsers, PDF files, documents, and more with a hotkey.
Try the entire dictionary and all of its features completely free of charge for 10 days. With our Windows software installed, you’ll be equipped to look up German and English words, conjugate thousands of verbs, and study language your way.
About the Dictionary
No matter which version of our Collins German-English dictionary software you choose, you’ll have access to the same renowned dictionary data from HarperCollins and verb data from Ultralingua. This Collins German-English dictionary includes reliable features and content:
- 85,000 entries with 110,000 translations
- IPA pronunciation for many words
- Parts of speech
- German noun genders
- Example phrases, idioms, and expressions
- Geographic vocabulary and other proper nouns
- Hundreds of grammar and usage explanation notes
The Ultralingua conjugations included in these products are available for thousands of regular and irregular German and English verbs. German verbs are conjugated into fourteen standard tenses, and English into twelve. You’ll always find the conjugation you need.