Collins Pro Dictionary
- OS 3.2+
- 22 MB Free disk space
- Intel-based Mac (will not work with PowerPC-based Macs)
- 256 MB RAM
- OS X 10.5+
- 30 MB Free Disk Space
- 400 Mhz Pentium (compatible) processor
- 96 MB RAM
- 30 MB Free Disk Space
- MS .NET 3.5 SP1
- Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7
iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
If you are a Spanish or English language learner, you need a dependable dictionary app on hand for reference at all times. It should include all the translations you need, make it easy and enjoyable to explore the language, and work offline so you can use it when you are traveling or lose internet connectivity.
The Collins Spanish-English Dictionary from Ultralingua is one of the most popular in the App Store because it brings all these features and more to iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad with an easy-to-use interface.
- Spanish and English conjugations for thousands of verbs are built into this app, so accurate conjugations are always at your fingertips.
- Instant search results display the word you need along with related words and similar spellings, fast.
- Tap any word in the dictionary results to conjugate it, or send it to Google for usage examples.
- Browse through recent look-ups in the history view to jump back to a previous search quickly.
- Translate numerals into Spanish and English text.
All of this is available on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with no internet connection required. And because it’s a universal app, you can load it onto all of your iOS devices without making multiple purchases.
Collins Spanish-English Dictionary for Mac is the perfect resource for serious language learners. In addition to robust dictionary content, this app includes flashcards, verb conjugation, grammar references, number translation, a hotkey for look-up in multiple applications, and more in one easy-to-use interface.
These tools equip you to memorize vocabulary, define and translate in context, and conjugate correctly in Spanish and English with ease.
Verb conjugation can be challenging for language learners at any proficiency level, so having a complete reference on hand is important. This translation dictionary comes with conjugations for thousands of regular and irregular Spanish and English verbs in all standard tenses. Conjugation is built right into the app, so you’ll always find what you’re looking for easily.
Download the 10-day free trial to get temporary access to the flashcard builder, English and Spanish grammar guides, number translator, and more.
We know that as someone who loves language you expect more than simple definitions from your dictionary, so we created Collins Spanish-English Dictionary software for Windows that conjugates verbs and includes study tools like a flashcard builder and grammar guide. With our Collins Spanish-English Dictionary, you can:
- Click on any word in a definition to look it up, conjugate it, add it to your flashcards, or search for usage examples online.
- Conjugate thousands of regular and irregular English and Spanish verbs.
- Memorize vocabulary lists, verb forms, and more with flashcards.
- Define Spanish and English words in email, web browsers, PDF files, documents, and more with a hotkey.
Try the entire dictionary and all of its features, completely free of charge, for 10 days by downloading the trial. With our Collins Spanish-English Dictionary installed, you’ll be equipped to look up Spanish and English words, conjugate thousands of verbs, and study language your way.
About the Dictionary
No matter which version of our Collins Spanish-English dictionary software you choose, you’ll have access to the same renowned dictionary data from HarperCollins and verb data from Ultralingua. This Collins Spanish-English dictionary includes reliable features and content:
- 55,000 entries with 100,000 translations
- IPA pronunciation for many English words
- Parts of speech
- Spanish noun genders
- Example phrases, idioms, and expressions
- Geographic vocabulary and other proper nouns
- Hundreds of grammar and usage explanation notes
This dictionary data is licensed from and maintained by HarperCollins. Verb conjugations, provided by Ultralingua, are available for thousands of regular and irregular Spanish and English verbs. Spanish verbs are conjugated into nineteen standard tenses, and English into twelve. You’ll always find the conjugation you need.