Dictionary by Vox
- OS 3.2+
- 22 MB Free disk space
- Intel-based Mac (will not work with PowerPC-based Macs)
- 256 MB RAM
- OS X 10.5+
- 30 MB Free Disk Space
- 400 Mhz Pentium (compatible) processor
- 96 MB RAM
- 30 MB Free Disk Space
- MS .NET 3.5 SP1
- Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7
iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
Looking for a Spanish dictionary that has all the content you need, is easy to use, and works offline? The Vox Comprehensive Spanish Dictionary by Ultralingua for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad is the perfect portable reference for writers, students, and Spanish language learners.
You can count on our Vox Comprehensive Spanish Dictionary to provide all the content you need, along with extra features that help you get the most out of the dictionary:
- 21,000 synonyms and antonyms.
- Search results display the word you need, related words, and similar spellings instantly.
- Tap any word in the dictionary results to conjugate it or search Google for usage examples.
- Browse through recent look-ups in the history view to jump back to a previous search quickly.
- No internet connection required.
Are you a Spanish language learner? Look up unfamiliar words and read their definitions in Spanish with this app. It is a great way to improve your skills and reinforce your learning.
All of this is available on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with no internet connection required. And because it’s a universal app, you can load it onto all of your iOS devices without making multiple purchases.
Vox Comprehensive Spanish Dictionary includes all the Spanish reference tools you need in a single place. Keep it on hand while you’re writing, reading, memorizing vocabulary, and studying Spanish grammar, and you’ll always have the word you want.
- Search results in the dictionary, verb book, and number tool are displayed instantly and they narrow as you type, so you don’t need to know precise spelling to find what you are looking for.
- When you find a Spanish word you want to remember, you can send it to your flashcard deck to customize and review later.
- The entire app is offline, so your flashcards, dictionary, verb conjugations, grammar guide, and more are always available whether or not you have an internet connection.
A Spanish grammar guide is built into the Vox Comprehensive Spanish Dictionary for Mac so most grammar and usage rules are only a click away.
Download the 10-day free trial to get temporary access to thousands of verb conjugations, definitions, the flashcard builder, and more.
We know that as someone who loves language you expect more than simple definitions from your dictionary, so we created Vox Comprehensive Spanish Dictionary software that conjugates verbs, transcribes numbers, and includes built-in study tools like a flashcard builder and grammar guide. With our Vox Comprehensive Spanish Dictionary, you can:
- Click on any word in a definition to look it up, conjugate it, add it to your flashcards, or search for usage examples online.
- Conjugate thousands of regular and irregular Spanish verbs.
- Memorize vocabulary lists, verb forms, and more with flashcards.
- Define Spanish words in email, web browsers, PDF files, documents, and more with a hotkey.
Try the entire dictionary and all of its features, completely free of charge, for 10 days by downloading the trial. With our Vox Comprehensive Spanish Dictionary installed, you’ll be equipped to look up Spanish words, conjugate thousands of verbs, and study language your way.
About the Dictionary
No matter which version of our Vox Spanish dictionary software you choose, you’ll have access to the same robust dictionary and verb data from Vox. This Spanish monolingual dictionary from Vox includes reliable features and content:
- 53,000 entries and 112,000 definitions
- 21,000 synonyms
- Parts of speech
- Noun genders
- Example phrases, idioms, and expressions
- Geographic vocabulary and other proper nouns
- Hundreds of grammar and usage explanation notes
Unlike many other monolingual Spanish dictionaries, Vox Comprehensive Spanish Dictionary includes both European and Latin American Spanish definitions. Entries are clearly labeled when they are limited to a particular geographical area or country, so it’s easy to choose the most accurate word depending on your location.